Lisa Amundson | Divorce Lawyer
Serving the entire Twin Cities Metro in all areas of Family Law
I have been practicing family law in the Twin Cities Metro area for over 25 years. I handle all areas of family law and offers a free consultation to new clients. If you are facing a family law issue and do not know how to take the first step, call 651-209-0209 and arrange a time to review your situation with an experienced and effective family law attorney.
We handle the following areas of family law:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation/SENE/FENE
- Appellate Practice
- Asset Division & High-Asset Divorce Cases
- Child Custody & Parenting Time/Visitation
- Child Support & Spousal Maintenance
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Separation
- Modifications of Custody and Parenting Time
- Modifications of Child Support/Medical Support/Daycare Support
- Paternity, Parental Rights and Grandparent Visitation
Free Initial Consultation for all Family Law Issues
If you are faced with a family law issue and would like help, do not hesitate to call Lisa Amundson for a free, confidential first meeting. There is no obligation or cost for the first meeting. I want to provide you an opportunity to ask questions and give some basic guidance on your situation. If you choose to move forward, I will provide you with a general idea of what the process will involve, the general timeline, and how much it will cost.